The project is a platform-as-a-service for data scientists, data engineers, and developers who need to create and deploy unlimited, customized synthetic data generation for machine learning and artificial intelligence workflows, reducing expense, closing gaps, and overcoming bias, security, and privacy issues when compared with the use or acquisition of real-world data.
We are hiring a Senior Front-End Engineer to lead the development of GUI experience on our Platform-as-a-Service. The ideal candidate will create and maintain a stable environment using TypeScript, NodeJS, and React. This will include building on our existing infrastructure with cross-functional teams to influence design product specs for scalability and testability. This position will work with software developers, user experience designers, technical documentation specialists, product managers, and business development. The ideal candidate will understand industry standard UX practices as well as solve challenging problems on a cutting-edge technology platform.
- End-to-end project ownership
- Contribute to updates, new capabilities and consistency of UI
- Maintain quality and consistency by reviewing work of other developers including PR review and code reviews
- Manage and mentor junior engineers
- Write user stories and test plans using Confluence and Figma