Murano Software, Vacancy Front-end Developer
This vacancy is opened on our outsourcing project.
About the client
Client is an American international building materials company.
The Frontend/Application Developer is responsible for developing web applications including the public website, corporate applications, and mobile applications.
- The Frontend developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile
- Self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web
- Write appropriate unit, UI, performance and integration tests
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and readable and adheres to our coding standards
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Work with other developers, QA, DevOps and business staff to efficiently launch features and resolve issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with Angular and other JS frameworks is required
- 3+ years’ experience CSS & Bootstrap
- 3+ years of programming or application development experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC & Web API + building RESTFUL based API services.
- Experience working with Postgres/SQL server preferred.
- Experience with GIT and continuous integration.
- Familiar with mobile framework such as Ionic/Xamarin plus
- Ability to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Full lunches + unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Health insurance + dental insurance
- Sports compensation
- Learning compensation (professional courses and conferences)
- English classes.
Waiting for your CV!